The ABC of S.E.X__K__
The ABC of S.E.X__K__
Once a month we open the Culture Houze doors to the alphabet: The ABC of S.E.X. A different letter each month, from A as in Anfangen (getting started) to Z Zeit (time).
14 – 14:30: Admission
15:00: Official start of the workshop
18:00: End of the workshop
If there is an evening event afterwards at Culture Houze, you’re welcome to stay for an additional fee of 5,- €, to practice further. Enjoy!
Workshops open for FLINT*++
Registration necessary! Get your ticket here:
Tickets in pre-sale reduced price ( 80,- €)
At the door: 90,- € cash only; ticket availabilty at door not guaranteed, so please book ahead of time
Please note & bring, cash only: an additional 10,- € for drinks during the workshop in the club. Enjoy!
Maximum of 8 participants to ensure time and space and individual attention – attention for your very individual process of un-learning and re-learning. S*xual patterns, sexuality – yourself, ultimately. Re-define, grow, explore.
The workshops are:
- Hands-on: practice, explore, stop & go, take rests as needed, continue – find your own timing
- What to keep in mind to create a great experience for everyone involved, when going through the alphabet like that?
- What does your body need to know? Techniques, tactics, no-go’s, yes-please’s, communication, exchange …
- How best to talk about lust, pleasure, desire?
- Last but not least: feeling shy, inhibited, blocked – now what?
Individual requests for knowledge boosts very much welcome: please hand in your questions at the bar (also anonymously), or simply ask them out aloud during the workshop.
Today: K as in Körper (Body. Awareness.)
Get out of your head! Into your body! Easy? Or not? How hard is it for you to stay in the Here and Now? During sex, before sex, when wanting to get all flirty, to connect, to open up? Are your thoughts racing, or are you calm? Do you wish for more calmness when flirting? When approaching other people? If so: How do you go about it?
And what to do when maybe you are all fine, but your partner(s) is/ are not? When their thoughts are racing, when they are all worried, about things that most likely have nothing to do with what you are doing right now? How to pull people back into the present moment?
Körper. Bodies. Your body, your partner(s)*. Body awareness.
How to train awareness, how to keep it? How to use your body, your breath, yourself, your physical being to stay connected to yourself, to others? And how to help others to follow you into presence rather than worry? What can you do, in very practical terms? Are there excercises? Exercises that don’t feel like “excercises”, but more like fun? Like joy, like life? Like lust?
Lust for life rather than go for the worry. And use your body as the gateway. How: we’ll figure it out, together, individually. Let’s go!
The workshop is aimed at people who worry a lot, and also at people who want other people to worry less. At facilitators, trainers, teachers, sex positive community leaders and followers. And at you: this person who just wants to learn for her*himself. Learning to learn, learning how to teach learning, how to guide other people out of their worry heads, into their body. Guide yourself, and stay with yourself, despite. Despite all the worry, all the possibilities for things to go “wrong”. Stay, love, lust, continue. In your body, in your awareness.
K as in Körper (Body. Awareness.)
(This workshop will be repeated on June 25, 2022. Getting physical, part II)
Attention !!! 2 G + Corona conditional adjustments: Status 15.01.2022
- Please think of a daily updated test, ( quick test center ) or booster proof ( as boostered are all with 3 vaccinations + 14 days ) In case of emergency you can do a self-test here with us on site for 5,-€, please plan 20 minutes time for it.
- Please use the appropriate registration form and bring it printed. Gästeregistrierung, or use the Corona Warn App or Luca App as an alternative on site, this will save time at the entrance.
- Bring your electronic proof of vaccination or convalescent certificate, as well as an ID document.
- When you enter the club, please put on your FFP2 mask and disinfect your hands.
- At the moment masks are compulsory in the whole club ( FFP2 ), when you find a place to stay, you can take off your mask first.
- All rooms are equipped with an exhaust and supply air system, or we have retrofitted appropriate air filter and ventilation systems.
- We reserve the right to cancel events at short notice.
- You will find the current hygiene concept clearly visible in the entrance area. Please adhere to these regulations so that we can continue to hold this event for a long time to come, and even more……
- All Culture Houze staff also get tested before every event.
- We would appreciate a soli contribution to help us steer Culture Houze into a financially safe harbor soon. Our donation box is happy to receive it.