The ABC of S.E.X__D__
The ABC of S.E.X__D__
Once a month we open the Culture Houze doors to the alphabet: The ABC of S.E.X. A different letter each month, from A as in Anfangen (getting started) to Z Zeit (time).
14 – 14:30: Admission
15:00: Official start of the workshop
18:00: End of the workshop
If there is an evening event afterwards at Culture Houze, you’re welcome to stay for an additional fee of 5,- €, to practice further. Enjoy!
Workshops open for FLINT*++
Registration necessary! Get your ticket here:
Tickets in pre-sale reduced price ( 80,- €)
At the door: 90,- € cash only; ticket availabilty at door not guaranteed, so please book ahead of time
Please note & bring, cash only: an additional 10,- € for drinks during the workshop in the club. Enjoy!
Maximum of 8 participants to ensure time and space and individual attention – attention for your very individual process of un-learning and re-learning. S*xual patterns, sexuality – yourself, ultimately. Re-define, grow, explore.
The workshops are:
- Hands-on: practice, explore, stop & go, take rests as needed, continue – find your own timing
- What to keep in mind to create a great experience for everyone involved, when going through the alphabet like that?
- What does your body need to know? Techniques, tactics, no-go’s, yes-please’s, communication, exchange …
- How best to talk about lust, pleasure, desire?
- Last but not least: feeling shy, inhibited, blocked – now what?
Individual requests for knowledge boosts very much welcome: please hand in your questions at the bar (also anonymously), or simply ask them out aloud during the workshop.
Today: D as in Dancing (like a pro!)
Dance! Dance!! Dance!!! Get your ass moving, your hips. Shake them! Do the shimney! (What is a shimney? You’ll see. And learn.)
Lapdance (that thing where you crawl on people’s lap and … well, dance. (But how? You’ll learn!)
Dancing in generell: Can you dance? Can you move? Of yourse you can – but are too shy, don’t know how, don’t dare to shake it, move it, are afraid to look “ridiculous”, all that. We’ll take care of “all that”, oh yes!
Dancing as a way of connecting with people you like, you want to flirt with, you want to have sex with. A first step of connecting, of creating a common ground. Asking others non-verbally to follow you into your desire, pulling them into your rhythm, offer rhythm, being physical. Dancing together, take it a step further then. Or ist dancing itself sex, already, by itself?
Dancing like a pro, like a professional. Holding poses, holding energy, holding and offering and showing and creating something others just can’t resist. Joy, and lust, and vibrant sexyness. Come along, give it a try!
Please bring: sexy sexy oh so hot clothes, and shoes. High heels? Sure! (Plus some other shoes, more comfortable, please. Dancing in high heels for the whole length of the workshop – uh ha! Possible, but can you also dance sexy, be sexy without the attire, without fancy clothes, dressed up? How? We’ll figure that one out, too.)
Okay, off we go! Dancing and moving and connecting and daring. Daring to look ridiculous, who cares? You don’t, you won’t, not anylonger. High ambitions for a workshop – but we’ll try. You’ll try. Alone, together, in intimate couplings, on laps and off laps, with distance and closeness, with posing, and breathing. Energy! Music! Dancing! Yeah.
D as in Dancing (like a pro!)
(This workshop will be repeated on April 2, 2022, as well as on Mai 28, 2022. Yeah!)
Attention !!! 2 G + Corona conditional adjustments: Status 15.01.2022
- Please think of a daily updated test, ( quick test center ) or booster proof ( as boostered are all with 3 vaccinations + 14 days ) In case of emergency you can do a self-test here with us on site for 5,-€, please plan 20 minutes time for it.
- Please use the appropriate registration form and bring it printed. Gästeregistrierung, or use the Corona Warn App or Luca App as an alternative on site, this will save time at the entrance.
- Bring your electronic proof of vaccination or convalescent certificate, as well as an ID document.
- When you enter the club, please put on your FFP2 mask and disinfect your hands.
- At the moment masks are compulsory in the whole club ( FFP2 ), when you find a place to stay, you can take off your mask first.
- All rooms are equipped with an exhaust and supply air system, or we have retrofitted appropriate air filter and ventilation systems.
- We reserve the right to cancel events at short notice.
- You will find the current hygiene concept clearly visible in the entrance area. Please adhere to these regulations so that we can continue to hold this event for a long time to come, and even more……
- All Culture Houze staff also get tested before every event.
- We would appreciate a soli contribution to help us steer Culture Houze into a financially safe harbor soon. Our donation box is happy to receive it.