The ABC of S.E.X__A__
The ABC of S.E.X__A__
Once a month we open the Culture Houze doors to the alphabet: The ABC of S.E.X. A different letter each month, from A as in Anfangen (getting started) to Z Zeit (time).
The workshops are:
- Hands-on: practice, explore, stop & go, take rests as needed, continue – find your own timing
- What to keep in mind to create a great experience for everyone involved, when going through the alphabet like that?
- What does your body need to know? Techniques, tactics, no-go’s, yes-please’s, communication, exchange …
- How best to talk about lust, pleasure, desire?
- Last but not least: feeling shy, inhibited, blocked – now what?
Individual requests for knowledge boosts very much welcome: please hand in your questions at the bar (also anonymously), or simply ask them out aloud during the workshop.
Registration necessary! Get your ticket here:
Tickets in pre-sale reduced price ( 80,- €)
At the door: 90,- € cash only; ticket availabilty at door not guaranteed, so please book ahead of time
Please note & bring, cash only: an additional 10,- € for drinks during the workshop in the club. Enjoy!
Maximum of 8 participants to ensure time and space and individual attention – attention for your very individual process of un-learning and re-learning. S*xual patterns, sexuality – yourself, ultimately. Re-define, grow, explore.
13 – 13:30: Admission
14:00: Official start of the workshop
17:00: End of the workshop
If there is an evening event afterwards at Culture Houze, you’re welcome to stay for an additional fee of 5,- €, to practice further. Enjoy!
Workshops open for FLINT*++
Today: A as in Alltag
Alltag: every day life. The life outside workshops, outside sexpositive events. In workshops you learn, you explore, somebody guides you, gives you ideas, instructions, helps you when you get stuck. Then the workshop is over: and now? How do you take the workshop into your life? How do you keep exploring, on your own? Without instructions and son´mebody to turn to, to encourage you, to cheer you on?
Establishing a sexpositive culture for your everyday life. Creating help and support, gathering willing co-explorers in your Alltag. Changing your Alltag, based on what you learn in workshops. Being sex positive without a safe space, without an awareness team, without the blinking lights of sex clubs, high energy music, party athmosphere.
What do you need to feel sexy? To be sex, live sex, live lust? Integrate? What is ist about safe spaces, clubs, partys that you love? How do you bring it into your 9 to 5? Into your private life? Frames – do you know how to set them? Space – do you know how to hold it? Space to explore, to welcome, to open up?
And self responsibility: you are responsible for your (sex) life. For “having” what’s “given” to you in workhops and seminars. Have you started already, taking care of your life? And putting yourself first – how easy is that for you?
Initiating, being active rather than passive. Stopping to wait, un-depending on others for fulfillment… it’s as simple as that. Yet most of us have learnt – and this bugger capitalist society enforces it – that somebody else is the provider, giving us what we want & need & desire. That we don’t have a choice but to hope and wait, finally consume. Take only what others made for us & thought/ decided is best.
So let’s unlearn! Let’s re-learn. Let’s start: creating what you want, need, desire on your own. DIY. Going outside, leaving custom-made spaces. Re-creating them elsewhere if you wish. In your Alltag, in the big wide world. Taking what you learned in workshops, seminars, safe spaces – and then…. ?!
A as in Alltag: Sex+ every day? Yeah!
(Recommended: Workshop A as in Anfangen (initiating, getting started) – focus on that aspect, specificially: May, 14, 2022.)
Attention !!! 2 G + Corona conditional adjustments: Status 15.01.2022
- Please think of a daily updated test, ( quick test center ) or booster proof ( as boostered are all with 3 vaccinations + 14 days ) In case of emergency you can do a self-test here with us on site for 5,-€, please plan 20 minutes time for it.
- Please use the appropriate registration form and bring it printed. Gästeregistrierung, or use the Corona Warn App or Luca App as an alternative on site, this will save time at the entrance.
- Bring your electronic proof of vaccination or convalescent certificate, as well as an ID document.
- When you enter the club, please put on your FFP2 mask and disinfect your hands.
- At the moment masks are compulsory in the whole club ( FFP2 ), when you find a place to stay, you can take off your mask first.
- All rooms are equipped with an exhaust and supply air system, or we have retrofitted appropriate air filter and ventilation systems.
- We reserve the right to cancel events at short notice.
- You will find the current hygiene concept clearly visible in the entrance area. Please adhere to these regulations so that we can continue to hold this event for a long time to come, and even more……
- All Culture Houze staff also get tested before every event.
- We would appreciate a soli contribution to help us steer Culture Houze into a financially safe harbor soon. Our donation box is happy to receive it.