The ABC of S.E.X. __C__
The ABC of S.E.X__C__
13 – 13:30: Admission
14:00: Official start of the workshop
17:00: End of the workshop
If there is an evening event afterwards at Culture Houze, you’re welcome to stay for an additional fee of 5,- €, to practice further. Enjoy!
Workshops open for FLINT*++
Registration necessary! Get your ticket here:
Ticket link to follow
Tickets in pre-sale reduced price ( 80,- €)
At the door: 90,- € cash only; ticket availabilty at door not guaranteed, so please book ahead of time.
Please note & bring, cash only: an additional 10,- € for drinks during the workshop in the club. Enjoy!
Maximum of 8 participants to ensure time and space and individual attention – attention for your very individual process of un-learning and re-learning. S*xual patterns, sexuality – yourself, ultimately. Re-define, grow, explore.
The ABC of S.E.X__C__
Once a month we open the Culture Houze doors to the alphabet: The ABC of S.E.X. A different letter each month, from A as in Anfangen (getting started) to Z Zeit (time).
The workshops are:
- Hands-on: practice, explore, stop & go, take rests as needed, continue – find your own timing
- What to keep in mind to create a great experience for everyone involved, when going through the alphabet like that?
- What does your body need to know? Techniques, tactics, no-go’s, yes-please’s, communication, exchange …
- How best to talk about lust, pleasure, desire?
- Last but not least: feeling shy, inhibited, blocked – now what?
Individual requests for knowledge boosts very much welcome: please hand in your questions at the bar (also anonymously), or simply ask them out aloud during the workshop.
Today: C as Cruising
Learning the game of hooking up for quick sex, or: from flirt to encounter & consensual play.
Cruising: strolling about in dedicated spaces, deliberately seeking them and each other out, wanting to meet one another for a quickie, on public loos, in parks – that’s how cruising used to be, how it’s defined.
Our cis gay brothers are quite good at it, and used to it, too. They’ve got online dating platforms for hook ups, and plenty of clubs with dark rooms in them. They learned how to cruise back then, when gay sex was punishable, and coming out meant nothing but problems. That put aside – now is the time for us dykes, us FLINT*s to cruise, too.
To learn and adopt, to talk sex and have sex, pick each other up without apology and no strings attached. No if’s and but’s and way too much small talk, being social & such – just plain straightforward cruising. Click&collect.
Only: How? How does it work? How do we flirt, and how do we turn a flirt into quick sex in the bushes, at home, in a club? How do we turn each other on successfully, pick each other up? And what to do with by-standers, with unwanted attention, with people wanting to join all of a sudden? With perceived unsafe surroundings when cruising in public parks or the like?
And do you really end up in the bushes with someone every single time? Do you have to? How far do you have to go to be considered a “real” cruiser?
Plus: community building for FLINTA* cruising: how to go about it, questions, exchange …
C as in Crusing – soo loking forward to it!
Attention !!! 2 G + Corona conditional adjustments: Status 15.01.2022
- Please think of a daily updated test, ( quick test center ) or booster proof ( as boostered are all with 3 vaccinations + 14 days ) In case of emergency you can do a self-test here with us on site for 5,-€, please plan 20 minutes time for it.
- Please use the appropriate registration form and bring it printed. Gästeregistrierung, or use the Corona Warn App or Luca App as an alternative on site, this will save time at the entrance.
- Bring your electronic proof of vaccination or convalescent certificate, as well as an ID document.
- When you enter the club, please put on your FFP2 mask and disinfect your hands.
- At the moment masks are compulsory in the whole club ( FFP2 ), when you find a place to stay, you can take off your mask first.
- All rooms are equipped with an exhaust and supply air system, or we have retrofitted appropriate air filter and ventilation systems.
- We reserve the right to cancel events at short notice.
- You will find the current hygiene concept clearly visible in the entrance area. Please adhere to these regulations so that we can continue to hold this event for a long time to come, and even more……
- All Culture Houze staff also get tested before every event.
- We would appreciate a soli contribution to help us steer Culture Houze into a financially safe harbor soon. Our donation box is happy to receive it.