The ABC of S.E.X.__C__
The ABC of S.E.X.
Once a month we open the Culture Houze doors to the alphabet: The ABC of S.E.X. A different letter each month, from A for Anal & Aftercare to Z for Zeit (Time) & Zones.
The workshops will be a mixture of practice and theory. What should you know about A, B, C etc. – the topics presented? What does your body need to know? Techniques, tactics, no-go’s, yes-please’s, communication, exchange – you name it. And the mind: what should you keep in mind to create a great experience for everyone involved when going through the alphabet like that?
Workshop language German/ English, depending on need. Individual requests for knowledge boosts very much welcome: please hand in your questions at the bar (also anonymously), or simply ask them out aloud during the workshop. Let’s talk about sex – and then practice like crazy 🙂
16:00 – 16:30: Admission
17:00: Official start of the workshop
19:30: End of the workshop
From 20:00 hrs onwards, you will have the opportunity to try out everything learned in the workshop. And to take part in the Retterchen Party for a contribution of 5,-€. Have fun!
Entrance fee: 55,- € ( incl. 5,- € for drinks ) only for FLINT*
Workshops open for FLINT*++
Today : C = Click & Collect: Cruising!
FLINT*s learning the game of hooking up for quick sex in the bushes (or in the club:-)
Cruising: strolling about in dedicated spaces, deliberately seeking them and each other out, wanting to meet one another for a quickie, on public loos, in parks – that’s how cruising used to be, how it’s defined. Our cis gay brothers are quite good at it, and used to it, too. They’ve got online dating platforms for hook ups, and plenty of clubs with dark rooms in them. They learned how to cruise back then, when gay sex was punishable, and coming out meant nothing but problems. That put aside – now is the time for us dykes, us FLINT*s to cruise, too. To learn and adopt, to talk sex and have sex, pick each other up without apology and no strings attached. No if’s and but’s and way too much small talk, being social & such – just plain straightforward cruising. Click&collect.
Only: How? How does it work? How do we flirt, and how do we turn a flirt into quick sex in the bushes, at home, in a club? How do we turn each other on successfully, pick each other up? And what to do with by-standers, with unwanted attention, with people wanting to join all of a sudden? With perceived unsafe surroundings when cruising in public parks or the like? And do you really end up in the bushes with someone every single time? Do you have to? How far do you have to go to be considered a “real” cruiser?
So looking forward to strolling about the Culture Houze! To cruise, click & collect, yeah 🙂
Attention !!! at the moment :
- If you would like to support the club at events with a limited number of participants, we would appreciate a voluntary contribution.
- Please use the corresponding registration form and bring it printed out with you. Gästeregistrierung, this will save time at the entrance. Please also bring your test, vaccination and recovery certificate as well as an identity document.
Please note the Corona-related adjustments:
- please put on your mask and disinfect your hands. Bring your vaccination/health certificate and a daily test, as well as your ID or passport.
- There is also a registration requirement at each visit.
- You are free to move around. Should you not be able to keep the 1.5 m distance here, please put on your masks.
- All rooms are equipped with an exhaust and supply air system, or we have retrofitted appropriate air filter and ventilation systems.
- We reserve the right to cancel reservations / events at short notice due to the current situation.
The current hygiene concept is clearly visible in the entrance area, please adhere to these regulations so that we can continue to hold this event for a long time to come, and even more…