The ABC of S.E.X.__I__
The ABC of S.E.X__I__
Once a month we open the Culture Houze doors to the alphabet: The ABC of S.E.X. A different letter each month, from A as in Anfangen (getting started) to Z Zeit (time).
The workshops are:
- Hands-on: practice, explore, stop & go, take rests as needed, continue – find your own timing
- What to keep in mind to create a great experience for everyone involved, when going through the alphabet like that?
- What does your body need to know? Techniques, tactics, no-go’s, yes-please’s, communication, exchange …
- How best to talk about lust, pleasure, desire?
- Last but not least: feeling shy, inhibited, blocked – now what?
Individual requests for knowledge boosts very much welcome: please hand in your questions at the bar (also anonymously), or simply ask them out aloud during the workshop.
Registration necessary! Get your ticket here:
Tickets in pre-sale reduced price ( 70,- €)
At the door: 80,- € ( plus 10,- € for drinks) Ticket availabilty at door not guaranteed, so please book ahead of time
Maximum of 8 participants to ensure time and space and individual attention – attention for your very individual process of un-learning and re-learning. S*xual patterns, sexuality – yourself, ultimately. Re-define, grow, explore.
14 – 14:30: Admission
15:00: Official start of the workshop
18:00: End of the workshop
If there is an evening event afterwards at Culture Houze, you’re welcome to stay for an additional fee of 5,- €, to practice further. Enjoy!
Workshops open for FLINT*++
Today: I as Intensifying
Getting intense. Being intense. Intense s*xuality, intense emotions.
How does intensity grow? Do you want it to grow? Can you be intense? Do you like it? Long for it?
Or are you intimitated? By your own intensity, by others’ intensity? What to do when faced with “too much”? How to communicate despite things being overwhelming?
Getting intense, yet controlling it. Loosing control, yet not flipping out. Staying in contact with partners, during s*x, after s*x.
Coming down from an immense sex high. How? How to regulate intensity? Your own? Others’? Is it your place to “regulate” others?
Going back and forth between states of arousal, from zero to immense. Intense. Jumpstart yourself, jump into situations. Allow being jumpstarted by others.
Go for it, together, 100 percent. More. Even more.
Go for it, alone. Get to know yourself, your intensity. Manage your intensity; learn to let it grow, re-kindle the fire, stop the fire. Back down, let space, let grow, give room, give time.
Welcome your partners* intensity. Welcome intensity in general. Physical, emotional.
Getting a grip on emotions – just how? How to talk about it, when highly aroused, maybe triggered, too? Talk at all? Now, during the “act”, the play, the sexual encounter? Or later? Or never?
Feeling you have a choice. (You do! It just needs practice.) So: let’s practice. Intensity. Intense.
I as in Intensifying – let the fire burn!
(… and before that: A as Anfangen/ Initiating – workshop on 13. November 2021!)
Attention !!! at the moment :
- If you would like to support the club at events with a limited number of participants, we would appreciate a voluntary contribution.
- Please use the corresponding registration form and bring it printed out with you. Gästeregistrierung, this will save time at the entrance. Please also bring your test, vaccination and recovery certificate as well as an identity document.
Please note the Corona-related adjustments:
- please put on your mask and disinfect your hands. Bring your vaccination/health certificate and a daily test, as well as your ID or passport.
- There is also a registration requirement at each visit.
- You are free to move around. Should you not be able to keep the 1.5 m distance here, please put on your masks.
- All rooms are equipped with an exhaust and supply air system, or we have retrofitted appropriate air filter and ventilation systems.
- We reserve the right to cancel reservations / events at short notice due to the current situation.
The current hygiene concept is clearly visible in the entrance area, please adhere to these regulations so that we can continue to hold this event for a long time to come, and even more…