The ABC of S.E.X.__A__
The ABC of S.E.X__A__
Once a month we open the Culture Houze doors to the alphabet: The ABC of S.E.X. A different letter each month, from A as in Anfangen (getting started) to Z Zeit (time).
The workshops are:
- Hands-on: practice, explore, stop & go, take rests as needed, continue – find your own timing
- What to keep in mind to create a great experience for everyone involved, when going through the alphabet like that?
- What does your body need to know? Techniques, tactics, no-go’s, yes-please’s, communication, exchange …
- How best to talk about lust, pleasure, desire?
- Last but not least: feeling shy, inhibited, blocked – now what?
Individual requests for knowledge boosts very much welcome: please hand in your questions at the bar (also anonymously), or simply ask them out aloud during the workshop.
Registration necessary! Get your ticket here:
Tickets in pre-sale reduced price ( 70,- €)
At the door: 80,- € ( plus 10,- € for drinks) Ticket availabilty at door not guaranteed, so please book ahead of time
Maximum of 8 participants to ensure time and space and individual attention – attention for your very individual process of un-learning and re-learning. S*xual patterns, sexuality – yourself, ultimately. Re-define, grow, explore.
14 – 14:30: Admission
15:00: Official start of the workshop
18:00: End of the workshop
If there is an evening event afterwards at Culture Houze, you’re welcome to stay for an additional fee of 5,- €, to practice further. Enjoy!
Workshops open for FLINT*++
Today: A as in Anfangen (Initiating)
Just how to go about it? How do I start? How do I connect? Meet partners, communicate, all that?
… how, oh how?
Having sex again – finally! So so good! Only: How do you get there? Where do you meet partners, how do you connect with them? Say Hi? Be open and daring rather than shy? How to step out of your comfort zone? How to risk the risk of rejection?
Isn’t it better to lean back and wait? For somebody to come along? For an option, a person, a space, a miracle?
Stop longing, start acting. Come on: DIY! Do it yourself. Be active rather than passive – take it into your own hands. Stop waiting and depending on others for fulfillment. It’s as simple as that.
Yet most of us have learnt – and this bugger capitalist society enforces it – that somebody else is the provider, giving us what we want & need & desire. That we don’t have a choice but to hope and wait, finally consume. Take only what others made for us & thought/ decided is best.
Let’s re-learn. Let’s step back from consuming, let’s create together. New options – your very own options. Let’s explore: What do you want? Do you actually know? Are you good at voicing your desires? At communicating them to potential partners? (And where do find partners, anyway? Apart from in this workshop:-?)
How do you make the first step? Say Hi? Say more than just “hi!”? Especially when facing this oh so hot person you absolutely want to get laid by?
We’ll figure it out – at least we’ll try!
I as in Initiating. Getting started.
(… and then continuing:-) with I as Intensifying Workshop on 27. November 2021!)
Attention !!! at the moment :
- If you would like to support the club at events with a limited number of participants, we would appreciate a voluntary contribution.
- Please use the corresponding registration form and bring it printed out with you. Gästeregistrierung, this will save time at the entrance. Please also bring your test, vaccination and recovery certificate as well as an identity document.
Please note the Corona-related adjustments:
- please put on your mask and disinfect your hands. Bring your vaccination/health certificate and a daily test, as well as your ID or passport.
- There is also a registration requirement at each visit.
- You are free to move around. Should you not be able to keep the 1.5 m distance here, please put on your masks.
- All rooms are equipped with an exhaust and supply air system, or we have retrofitted appropriate air filter and ventilation systems.
- We reserve the right to cancel reservations / events at short notice due to the current situation.
The current hygiene concept is clearly visible in the entrance area, please adhere to these regulations so that we can continue to hold this event for a long time to come, and even more…